2ND Annual CNRA International Workshop
Registration fee of $550 includes:
New Reactor Siting, Licensing and Construction Experience
Wednesday, October 24- Friday, October 26, 2012
The Twelve Hotel at Atlantic Station
361- 17th Street
Atlanta, Ga. 30363
• Continental breakfast
• Meet and greet Reception, , Thursday, October 24th at 6pm
• Buffet Dinner on Thursday October 25th at 6pm
Pre-registration will close on Wednesday October 17, 2012. All registration fees are non-refundable. There will be no on-site registration. Register for the conference by selecting one of the payment options: Credit Card or Wire transfer.
The host hotel for the conference is the Twelve Hotel at Atlantic Station. Click on the appropriate link to book your reservation.
US Federal Government Conference Attendees
There are several options for ground transportation between the Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and the host hotel:
• Taxis accessible via the Ground Transportation area, approximately $32 one way
• Hotel shuttle service running every 15 minutes via the Ground Transportation area (Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service at $18.50 one way)
• MARTA (rapid rail system) located near the Ground Transportation entrance to the Peachtree Arts Center Station with complimentary Atlantic Station shuttle service to the Twelve Hotel that runs every 10 minutes. MARTA fare is $2.50. All riders must have a Breeze Card to access the bus or train. Breeze fare can be purchased at a Breeze Vending Machine located in the Airport. Visit their website at www.itsmarta.com
• Car Rentals are located on airport property in the Rental Car Center. Atlantic Station is accessible via Interstate 75/85North, 17th street exit.
Atlantic Station offers numerous restaurants, shopping outlets and entertainment venues within a 5 to 10 minute walk. Visit www.atlanticstation.com for more information.
The Workshop Staff is available to accommodate persons with special needs/ medical concerns that will require special assistance during the meeting. For assistance, please contact our office prior to travel at (404) 347-1054.
We look forward to serving you during the meeting. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with any questions using the information provided below.
Mr. Alejandro HUERTA
Nuclear Safety Division
OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
Le Seine St-Germain
12 Boulevard des Iles
Tel +33 1 45 24 10 57
Fax +33 1 45 24 11 29
Ms. Laura DUDES
Director -Division of Construction Inspection and Operational Programs
Office of New Reactors
c/o Toni Sakadales
US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
11545 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, MD 20555-0001, USA
Ms. Yvonne J. Wiltz
P. O. Box 54712
Atlanta, GA 30308
Fax: 404.344.6115 (f)